View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:32 AM   #1
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Smile We have exciting news!!!

We have a new addition to our family!!!

We brought home a two year old Yorkie girl that Debbie ( Mickey & Minnie's Mom/ Yorkieshadow ) told us about!

Keeping with the baseball park theme we have going, her name is Camden!
( Camden Yards is the Baltimore Orioles ballpark )

She is in bad need of a spa day, so I'm holding off posting pictures until she has been beautified and then I will post!

I would love any and all advice on the best way to get the three dogs used to each other!
Crosley is 6 yrs old ( 17 lbs Yorkie Poo )
Wrigley is a 2 yr old Yorkie ( 6lbs even )
Camden is 2 and 5.01 lbs, but she needs to shave off a pound!

Her story is she had puppies in January and had a c-section and the two puppies didn't make it and she was spayed.
She looks totally different from Wrigley, Wrigley is light and Camden is black & gold, much lower to the ground and shorter in length!
We love her already and want to give her the best home possible!!

Right now we are keeping her separated from the other two because she has an eye and ear infections
We will at the advice of our vet do that for a few more days, we are really nervous on what we should and shouldn't do for the adjustment period! We want them to all get along, be the best of friends and sisters and never fight! I know that's not too much to ask for!

Crosley loves everyone, so we aren't as concerned about her!
Wrigley is skittish, scared of everyone and scared of change! She's also been the dominant one with Crosley ( even though Crosley is three times her size ) She takes every toy from her and bosses her around, so we are most worried on getting her to adjust! We are hoping in the long run, they will be great playmates since they are the same age and about the same size!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!