View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:31 AM   #5
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Oh my gosh Jeanne she looks sooo cute!! I LOVE her cut!!!! Can you tell me, what exactly did you use to do her body and legs? Also, what type of coat does Juju actually have?

One thing I am kind of scared of is that Tatum DOES have a Silky coat...and I just don't want it to look all "choppy" when (and IF - big big "IF") I cut it lol. Juju's doesn't look that way at all though so I was just wondering what type of coat she had?

I think I am going to go start a thread asking people to post pictures of their babies with Silk coats that have short hair

I am really confused on Stedman's coat. Part of me thinks it's Silky because it is very straight and soft after his bath and reflects light, then again though it tangles easier than Tatum's does and sometimes the ends can look frizzy and/or dull....so I am totally confused His head seems 100% Silky to me though. I have no idea!

Juju looks absolutely DARLING though...I just love her cut soo much and I bet she feels 100 times better with it being short! I'm sure that Tatum would too

Thank you so much for posting these pics girl!! I greatly appreciate it!!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 04-29-2008 at 08:32 AM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!