View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Girls Summer Clothes, Anyone Intrested???

I hope I can ask this here without posting the items yet as I have so many to sell.

I have some girls "SUMMER" clothes that I'm wanting to sell, the size ranges are from 6, 7/8 to size 10 & some larger sizes. I have some beautiful dresses that are hardly wore. Thin pants, Shorts (Stretch & Jeans), Capris, Short Sleeve Shirts, Tank Tops (As I call them), PJs, belts and some of their purses.

They won't be very high in price as I have so many. I would like to be paid through paypal & you pay the paypal fees & shipping (I will try to ship anyway that is cheapest and package anyway that is cheapest also, even if it is the large size envelopes)

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in these items, I have so many due to my 9 year old taking a growth spurt after being so little for so long. I would rather sell them here then on Ebay or have a yard sale.

If U are interested please post here (If we're allowed to that is) or PM me and I'll take photos of them with descriptions of each (Would like to sell several 3 to 4 shirts, shorts at a time, to try to get them all out of here faster) & prices...It will take me several weeks to post all item. Yes there is that many. Her twin bed is piled full.
Thanks, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!