View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #15
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
OMG lol...I am sitting here cracking up so hard reading your posts! You guys are seriously way too funny LOL. Dina told me that someone had started a thread about little missy and her hair....LOL.

Ok, just to put you all at ease - TATUM STILL HAS EVERY STRAND OF HAIR ON HER BODY THAT SHE HAD BEFORE

I am a great big wuss and totally chickened out As I was telling Dina, I go to do it and then I start brushing her hair and think to myself, "OMG, am I nuts??"

I won't lie, part of me still wants to do it but the bigger part of me just can't make myself actually TURN ON the clippers when I get them out...lol. Go figure!!

I am totally goofy and have now decided that I may even want to just go all the way and let her face grow out too What do you guys think??? Or should I keep that shorter like it is now?? I don't know what is wrong with me - I guess I am just wanting to play around and change things up a bit...but I don't want to regret anything in the end either
Go for it! She looks cute with her face like it is, but I love how yorkies look when their face hair is longer...it just looks so beautiful and elegant long.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!