Thread: Bad boy today
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
lilsarahboo21
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Bad boy today

Ok I know some of you may have already read this if they on the other forums that I am. I know I dont post much on here, but I do check in and read everyday. So this is what my Bradley did today.

OMG let me see if after all the running if I can breathe! Bradley was a VERY BAD BOY this morning. 2 people came to our door and before they could say who they were (the guy was at my door, the girl was talking to a cop by my mailboxes..That scared me) Bratley ran out the door . First he was running in our yard then decided to run out of the yard, the guy was calling his name and trying to get him while I went in the house to get my shoes on. Got my shoes ran outside and Bratley is running in the middle of the road, 2 cars were coming down the road too. He started to run right for the 2nd car, I screamed so loud. Not to mention the guy in the car yelled "Control your F***ing dog" So I had to yell back at him!! (Wont say what I yelled, but it wasnt nice) Now Bratley is 2 houses down and both of the people are trying to help me, which isnt working. He runs behide the house to the street behind us, So I am still yelling "Bradley get your butt back here" well THANK GOD their was about 5 people outside behind us just chit-chatting outside. They asked what his name was and was trying to call him and act like they wanted to play. Their snow was so deep in their yard that Bradley was covered so much he couldnt really run and I grabbed him. We are both snow covered, got him back to the house, put him inside and came back out to see who these people were. They were from a US Dept so I had my dad talk to them. They are only going house to house reminding people of taxes!!! And the cop..well he only stopped to chit-chat to them!! Gezz and I thought they were someone important!! I should of never anwsered the door.
I swear Bradley is going to give me a heart attack one day!!!!!!!

Ok Yes I have tried click trainning and I also have a silent clicker, Bradley just looks at us like we are nuts. I guess I am going to keep a leash by the door for now on. This isnt the first time he has done this but this is the worst one he has done so far.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!