View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
ugadawgrx
Yorkie Yakker

Default Natures Variety help please??

Okay, Ive done some searches about this, but still need some help, so any I get will be much appreciated. I have a new almost 6 month old yorkie boy, Hunter. Of course I want him to be on the best diet possible, so I have been trying to do lots of research. The breeder had him on grammy's mix of Merricks. The vet told me I should have him on puppy food, so I have been slowly switching him over to Merrick's puppy plate dry, which he has available all day, and I mix a little canned in twice a day. I am very interested in NV, though, because I am all the time worried about these manufacturing problems. I am a little confused though, in my research. What are the real differences in the instinct, prairie, and the raw? Is one better than the other? I saw where some mixed between them, but feed at different times of day b/c of the digesting time? And the vet said a puppy should be on puppy food b/c of energy and nutrition requirements, so would these meet those? I would def. like to give it a shot...it seems great, the decreased bowel movements, then dental benefits, but it does seem pricey. So if do start Hunter with a switch, is there a formula you recommend I try first so I am not just blindly buying. Again, sorry for all the questions, love all the info. on this site and can't wait for your feedback. Thanks!!
ugadawgrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!