View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 05:22 AM   #6
peggato
Yorkie Yakker

Default Vomitting

Thank you everyone!

I don't know what I would do without YT. This is the first place I turned to after i cuddled with him and settled him on the sofa. He is a bugger outside, I am constantly picking things out of his mouth, it's so hard because he's so quick!! He picks up rocks, twigs, paper . . .anything in his path. I would have to run ahead of him to pick everything up on the sidewalk before taking him for a walk. No matter how much I say no and sweep the item out of his mouth he bolts for the first thing that shouldn't be on the sidewalk.

I have an appointment at 10:00AM. I am counting the minutes. My poor baby!! I looked up dandelions and they are not on the list of toxic plants. So I don't think that is it. The grass dandelions and twigs that he has played in is my own and has not been treated with pesticides. I really think it could be the heartworm pill. He hasn't been the same since I gave it to him. It's interceptor, has anyone else had any problems with this heartworm medication? I'm a nurse and taking care of puppies is soooo different than patients, LOL! Plus, I love this little guy, he is usually so playful and hyper, it's so sad to see him lying around. I hope he will be OK, please say some prayers for my little guy I will let you all know what the vet says and again THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I feel such a bond with all of you, funny, my little furbaby has brought such kind caring people into our lives!!!
peggato is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!