View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Teeth Bella wants to go to the dentist

I have a little shopping bag in my closet full of random stuff from when I was cleaning out some of my purses the other day. So this morning I was getting ready to go to work, and I notice Bella chewing on something. I check out what it is, and it's a piece of gum from that bag, perfectly unwrapped and everything, now with little teeth marks in it. So I take it from her, then she starts chewing a very small piece broken off of that, so I take that one as well. She runs back into my closet then comes out with a full piece, so I take that one again, and close the door so she can't get any more gum. Then I go in my closet to get clothes, first thing she does is run right to the bag, I said "Bella, no gum!" So she comes and sits at my feet as if she was waiting for a treat .

Then when my fiance got home after grocery shopping this evening, he said she was helping with putting the groceries away. What did she choose to put away...toothpaste! LOL. He said she pulled the toothpaste out of the bag, while it was still in the box, don't know how she fit that box in her tiny little mouth, but somehow she did. I think she's trying to tell us something. Too bad I can't use human toothpaste on them, then there would be no fights about keeping their teeth clean!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!