View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
winstonw
Donating YT Addict

Hi Cinnamonmon-sorry you are having problems with your yorkie Baby. I am pretty new to the yorkie world too (I have two shihtzus though), and I can relate exactly to the pooping issue. To be honest, I find little pencil poops quite often in the house ughh, but I would rather find that than pee spots. Winston is 6 months old and uses the pee pad for pee, but not very often for poop. He does go outside too. I have noticed their little tummies are more sensitive too. I totally love this little guy though and we just keep pluggin away. I have never gotten so attached so quickly. By the way, I'm originally from Cincinnati. Also, I too had a foot problem 2 1/2 years ago--toe surgery and am just now getting back to myself. I had back problems from a messed up gait along with it......so I can relate to that too!! Everything I tried to do was just a pain and so tiring so I can imagine adding a pup to the issue is very hard for you. Hopefully as you start to feel better and the pup gets older things will just work themselves out!! There are 2 meets coming up in your area which would be great to chat with other yorkie owners and get ideas---you can search up above....one is a Cincinnati meetup and I think the ladies name is Janie Doyle. The other one we are trying to do in fall around Fairfield--Tatertot started....try searching Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky . Winston and I would love to meet you in the Fall!! Good luck with everything. Im sure you'll get some great ideas from yt members.
winstonw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!