View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #5
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

I think it's against YT rules to link to other talk forums, so we probably couldn't link to yours. What is possible I believe, is for you have a website that has information, wallpaper samples, and animated gifs we could use. You also could be sure and look out for new members, you can find the newest member listed on the index page and offer to help them set up their page. I don't know if you are aware of it, but there is an off topic discussions page Off Topic Discussions - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community, as well as "4 women talk" forum 4WomenTalk.com that's part of the Yorkietalk network. There is also a test forum Test Forum - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community where several of our members have running threads offering to help make avatars, and maybe you could do something like that, but with a profile page. Your profile page is great by the way.

Yesterday, they set up a tutorial forum for info on setting up profile page, but I didn't bookmark it so, I'll have to look it up.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 04-27-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!