View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
KathyinCali
Love My Li'l Lucy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C C Kent View Post
I don't know why the Ultimate Puppy people have the Miley picture on their past puppies page because they had nothing to do with that particular puppy, but I have notified the lady that actually took the picture and I feel certain she will contact them. We have the picture on our site with the caption that states "Miley Cyrus with her Sydney sired puppy" because it is factual. We raised Honorable Sydney Charmsworth from an eight week old puppy and he sired Miley's puppy. The breeding took place in my home and resulted in a litter born on 08/04/2007. A friend of mine owns the female so it would be wrong to claim that I bred the puppy. Unfortunately we didn't get to go to the concert where the puppy was discreetly hand delivered, and where the picture was taken. I did breed the Raven puppy and my children and I went to see her at a concert where those pictures were taken. She and her mother Lydia treated us like royalty and it was a once in a lifetime experience. It is an unusual thing that two of our puppies would find their way into the hands of celebrities because we are certainly not famous and really don't care to be. It is however a nice conversation piece. My children did take pictures of themselves with Raven to school to quell the chorus of " NO WAYYY" when they returned from meeting Raven. We do raise about three litters per year in our home and attend show classes regularly with two of our Yorkies. We are relative novices in the show world but are working toward our first Champion. I know BYB is a derogatory term but I don't know the defining criteria. If it means thousands of hours of research, regular vet care, premium diet, and sharing our king size bed with several little pillow thieves....it could be us. I do want to commend those who have checked into this for the restraint and courtesy that you have shown in the discussion.

Hello and welcome
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!