Thread: teacup yorkie!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #13
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1yorkie View Post
Thank You All for the responses! Well I am definently looking for a "small" female yorkie, if possible less than 5lbs.! I want something I can carry around in my purse. And definently at a reasonable price, I don't want to spend more than $800.00.
Thanks!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to YT! Be VERY careful buying from someone that advertises "teacup". This is a selling word. As you have already heard (here) there is no such thing. AND you will not find a "teacup" in the range you are looking for. I have 2 little girls. Sadie is 3 yrs old and weighs 6 1/2 lbs. Lillie is almost 2 yrs old and weighs just about 5 lbs. I can fit both of them in the same carrier. 6 1/2 lbs is NOT a big yorkie. When I was looking for a yorkie I wanted a "small" one also. I am so glad I got the sizes I have. I don't worry so much about their health and jumping off furniture and breaking something. I live in Mass. I paid $1000.00 for Sadie and a yr later paid 1500.00 for Lillie from the same breeder. If I'm not mistaken Calif prices would probably be higher than 800.00.
Good Luck in your search.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!