View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #8
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaBadelia View Post
Just WOW. My heart really goes out to you. Your post is so heartbreaking. I can tell you've really put a lot of heart into this & I can't imagine how torn up you must be over having to try to hide this from your DH.......

Listen, you don't need a bank account -- you can get what's called a Paypal debit card to pull your money out. A lot of ebay sellers use these to pull out money. I'm not sure if that helps at all & I don't know the terms involved. Here's a link anyway, so maybe that will help.

I wish you the best of luck.

((Hugs))

You're so sweet, thank you! I think I tried this and they told me it had to be linked to either a credit card or a bank account to get, but I'll go check again. That's really exactly what I wanted and that's what the girl who I work for told me that she'd done. Thank you for the link; I'll check it again. Maybe I checked it before I was actually eligible for the debit card?

I just can't lose Madison, I just can't. I wish everybody could know him b/c even though I adore my Max, I guess it's just the fact that he's been thru so much awfulness, yet, he's such a happy and loving little guy. Just more fragile than I would have hoped for, but you never get to choose who you fall in love with.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!