View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

As far as the fondest childhood memory thing goes, I couldn't even begin. There have been SO many.

I've been blessed to have a lot of very influential people in my life.

My parents - everyone tells me how awesome my parents are. They've been handed a lot of not-so-great things, but they never give up or point fingers or anything of that sort. They've been married for...I think almost 20 years now. They NEVER fight - they disagree, yeah, but they never fight and they seem to be just as much in love with each other as they were in their wedding pictures.

My Aunt Joan has also influenced me A LOT. She's almost like another Mom. She supports me with everything and I know that I can go to her with anything no matter what. I love her so much.

Same goes for my Aunt Sissy (the sister my mom (teri88) was talking about above me). My Grandma (who I love very, very much, and also really influenced me) died when I was 8. My Aunt Sis is in her 60s, and she's kind of like another Grandma.

My cousin Jennifer. All of my cousins are a lot older than me (in their 30s +) except for one, my cousin Shawn, who is a bit younger than me. Jen is like a big sister to me. Everytime I see her she has something positive to say. She is the SWEETEST person I've ever known. She's so funny. She's really inspiring and I love her sooo much.

My brother. He's a bit of an idiot sometimes, but he's still my big brother and I love him a lot.

Going outside of my family, there are a lot of incredible people in my church that I love like my own family. One person who comes to mind right away is Sister Kilpack. She is the most incredible person. I love her SO much.

and finally, my aunt Joan's best friends, Patti and Ellie. They're like family, even though I'm not related to them. But I've known them my whole life and they're SOOO funny. I don't get to see them as much as I'd like, but when I do I love every minute of it.

Sorry this was so long. I could go on forever. There are so many family friends that have inspired me a lot too. (I need to throw in another one - my kindergarden teacher (who is also a close friend of the family). I knew her before she was even my teacher. She's the one who taught my to read - that was all I ever wanted to learn when I was really young. She had the patience and taught me very well. and I STILL love reading.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 04-26-2008 at 03:27 PM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!