View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
Cadens_mommy_22
YT Addict

great thread

my fondest childhood memory HAD to be being with my brothers. when i was younger, they were my best friends. we were INSEPERABLE untill they turned 15 and 14, and i was 8. we spent every waking moment together. i would even have little sleepovers in their room from time to time they practiced their ''wrestling moves'' on me when they were 9 and 8 and i was 2-3 they were obsessed with watching wrestling and they would COVER our family room in blankets and pillows and tought me their moves as if i would catch on and become some wrestling prodigy and when i was a little older (7 or 8) and my friends were mad at me or didnt want to play, they always kept me occupied or spent time with me . when they were teenagers, they had their own real friends and had activities that occupied their time. we were still close, but not as close. now that im almost 14, and they're 19 and 21, we dont fight, but were not super close. it makes me sad to know that they've moved on to bigger and better things and dont need they're baby sister anymore. on the bright side, i know they wouldnt hesitate to jump in the moment i'm feeling down, or when i bring a boy to the house. god knows they still love they're baby sister

hmmm....my role model... a few people are my role models :

My mommy.
she always told me that i cant get anywhere in life if i'm not determined. i need to have a goal in mind, and a plan to get it. she always said that i can get whatever i want if i put my mind to it. the most important lesson she tought me was to never let anyone tell me what i can and cant do. i can achieve anything.

My daddy.
he was always the one pushing me to do better and try my hardest. i was very into basketball and baseball and softball as a younger child. he was the HEAD coach on every team i played on simply because he wanted to be with me every step of the way. always encouraging me to have a morning catch with him, or practicing layups in the afternoon, and offering to be the catcher as i pitch to him in the local park. the most important lesson he tought me was to never give up in anything i do.

My brothers, Matthew Joseph and Michael Ryan.
they were always there for me. being the best they could be, they silently hinted for me to do the same. i've learned so much from them, and i love them both unconditionally. they always told me that all work and no play isnt healthy. they also tought me how to gamble and play beer pong at a verrrrryyyyy young age. that one's not so good...but they made me feel special when i learned

sorry this is soooo long =/
i was crying as i was typing the whole thing
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!