View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #10
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese1 View Post
Her hair is just beautiful, what makes you want to cut it? Are you just finding it alot to take care of or what is driving you?
I love the long coat, but we keep Wrigley alot shorter. It's just easier all the way around and I think she looks adorable!
I don't think it would matter, whatever you decide to do, because Tatum is just adorable beyond words!!!
Well no I don't mind taking care of it AT ALL. I don't mind all the brushing and even though it takes longer to bathe and blow dry her because she has so much hair I still don't mind that. There are a few things that do bug me though. One is the fact that it will be getting very HOT here soon...second is that her hair looks gorgeous right after the bath...but after going outside and playing and rolling around outside it just looks like she needs bathed again so badly. And third is the fact that she wears clothes alot and it is SUCH a pain with all that hair

I was just sitting here thinking that maybe SHE would feel better if her coat were shorter, being that it gets soo hot down here and all. I don't know, I am so confused I am nervous and am shaking I am so freaked out about it LOL! I just don't want to regret it afterwards

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!