View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiz View Post
And......who had the most positive influence in your life and how?
What a wonderful thread this is, the greatest moment in my childhood life is when I came to know God and to accept His Son Jesus as my personal saviour. Through the years, I have been through many trials and much to endure but with God being in charge all things come into place. I have forever been grateful for the day of my decision making back in my youth.
As I got older I flowed away from being of a religious denomination but that of God's child and chose the path to go the direction of Believing with all my heart we are all one in God's eyes and HE LOVES US EACH AND EVERYONE, regardless who we are, or what religious denomination we belong to. Praise God for all His many blessings we behold.
God being the most important in my life, with Him all things are possable.

I remember so many people in my childhood whom I looked up to and the fine examples they set forth, I couldn't even begin to mention names, cept at the top of the list would be my Mama

Thank you for starting this thread.

Jack and I are asking the administrator to put us on temporay suspension.
We are thankful God led us to yorkie talk several years ago. I now feel God is leading me in the direction to concentrate on His strength to regain my well being.

Love and Hugs, Jack and Patti
Baby Blesssing, Dollie Dae and Prairie Bea

Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!