View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 02:40 PM   #14
Ponyup
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
Write every instance down, if there is a union rep or someone in human resources you can talk to, go talk to them. You can also look into labor attorneys (perhaps some may give you free consultations) to see if you have a valid claim for a lawsuit against this person or company. Sorry to hear about your situation, good luck!

Oh, just read that your Dad owns the company. If you have a good relationship with your Dad, just tell him directly. We will know how to deal with it.
Good isn't the word I'd use for my relationship with my dad, but he knows I'm smart and a hard worker. However, he usually tries not to get involved in my affairs so as not to be seen as giving me special treatment. if i'm not doing my job I will be out on my ear like everyone else. The fact that he's my dad only served for the networking to get my job in the first place.

Do to the recent developments my husband and I both are going to begin looking for new jobs where we are treated with at least a slight amount of respect. My husband is working there also on a project as a temp, technically my husband works for me however, my threatened boss took the project away from me and is trying (unsuccessfully) to bully my husband into submission also.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!