View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiixtc View Post
Michele.. doesn't her username remind you of some puppymill advertised as a "breeder" or something along the line of someone who sells puppies "for a friend"?? can' remember the name of the site.. but it was such a popular seller site where he was asking $10,000 for yourki puppies
I don't remember that...I can think of a website and person here in Texas that asks that much though.. don't know if he's been on YT or what his name would be. But he does advertise "teacups" on his site

Yes, I've always thought it odd that you have to be a donating member to sell items but not to sell puppies. Seems like it would be most beneficial to YT and its members to require a member to be a donating member before selling puppies. I really think someone should be a donating member before posting any for sale thread.

It would also be nice if someone had to have say at least 100 posts or so before selling a puppy here as well. Hate to see people sign up only to sell puppies
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!