View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default just bored and jibberin

ok its after 11 here hubbys sleeping and the kids are out like a light and puppies are out back playing and using the potty..im a little bored

well we had our yorkie litter in jan and they are all gone and i wish i kept one they are just so pretty we did get a golden retriever puppy for my son abot 3 wks ago his name is butter ball really sweet pup him and my yorkie tanner play really well together and gidgey has been giving him the house rules i think..lol

gidget is he best pup she listens so well (100 times better then the kids do) she is the only dog i can take to the front yard with me and know she will stay with me and listen she is terriotrial though found that out..lol poor collie..lol she has just bloomed in to a pretty little thing she was always cute but she will be 2 in sept and her coat is finally coming in and its becoming silky and she is ssoooo loyal at night the dogs gt put up in an xpen and when all is quiet she hops out (my little kangeroo) and comes to bed with us and checks on the kids a couple of times.

tanner is 6 months and he has the black tips where his color is changing omg so pretty!! and soooo silky!! he is a cuddle bug and the warmest dog ever he feels like a heating pad on my lap or back he gives sweet little kisses and snuggles next to me i like when both pups cuddle in w/ me on the sofa.

well huby got a motorcycle and we have started getting a babysitter and going out more its realy fun but my husband wanted to go out on curvy country road tonight..wayyyy to scary for me im scared i will fall off..

and lord help me my 3 year old is like the engerzier bunny he doesnt stop until he drops from exhuastion!! he is into everything and i cant keep up he is driving me nutz!! we were at my landlords visiting and he was pulling up her flags from her flower area and trying to dig up flowers and water flowers and pull sign down and he just doesnt stop its like he cant because im constantly saying stop dont do that put that down and i think he wants to listen but just cant help hisself..oh and he discovered worms and catipilliars this month..whoopy!!
caught he kissing the little girl next door after all the times he tells me how nasty kissing is he is caught kissing his friend jenny...i told them they cant be left alone anymore...lol at 3 years old

my little tyler is 4 months old and starting to mover around and turn over and squeals and has the biggest smile i have ever seen..he is so fat! i started feeding this kid babyfood at 2 months old!! can you believe it?!?

i guess not much else going one..i did start exercising and actually joined a gym and i am even cutting our lawns and the neighbors with a push mower and im enjoying the sweating..i feel like im loosing weight when i do..LOL gotta get rid of the baby fat

anything new with anyone else??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!