Thread: Dog bites!!
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 06:20 PM   #13
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie24U
If you want to see a "unique" soft dog carrier, that serves as a coat, lead, and carrier, go to this site. When I saw it I laughed and laughed. Couldn't picture our yorkies in that gadget, altho it might be handy for some. Our girls don't weigh much so it could come in handy I suppose.
http://www.DesignerDogwear.com Click on PORTAPUP

We already have the PouchPup when they were smaller.

As for the mic around the collar, it wouldn't work with us either, they wear a harness also.
Toto wouldn't put up with that thing!! She doesn't like her legs hanging when we carry her! That's hysterical ... just sling her over your shoulder!! I have a front carrier that she likes but is bulky for me ... wear it anyway if we are out for any long distance walking ... whatever makes her comfortable!! Yorkie people are so anxious to please!! Her alltime favorite is just a tote bag ... has a flat bottom and I just tuck her favorite fleece blanket in and let the corners hang out ... hold it open on the floor and tell her "kennel up" and she will leap in and it's beyond me how she does it but she throws her little butt around and lands in it butt first!! It's tooo funny! She loves it because she can look out the top or if she gets shy, scared or tired she ducks down inside and hides or naps! When I am researching documents in a courthouse I take her along and lots of people don't even notice her! So far, she has been welcomed to every one I have taken her to. The old tote bag, I picked up at Lambert Airport in St. Louis for about $10 and it has jungle animals on the outside! Maybe that's why Toto loves it!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!