View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #15
MyLadies
No Longer a Member

I had some flap complications on that left eye. 'cause remember I didn't take both my valiums and then was saying "I can feel it!".. so the doctor put more deadening drops, then the flap wouldn't adhere back down very well after the procedure. It was more "mushy" due to the extra deadening drops. So I wound up with a Corneal Abrasion on that eye, and man those hurt like HECK!! Worse than HECK... input expletives! %*$&$%& Thats how bad it hurt. But the doctor was so wonderful she saw me very regularly, like every day or other day for a while until I was out of the woods re: pain from the abrasion. I had a temporary contact on it as a bandaid for a little while, but she said it would heal slower that way...and if I would be tough, she'd remove the contact bandaid and I'd heal sooner. So I said I was tough, and she removed it, and the pain went away in time. It took a little longer for that eye to heal up, but I'd still do it again in a heartbeat!! I am soooo happy with the results. 3 valium? Yep now knowing what I know ..I'd take it! Just so I'd shut up and not need more deadening drops, which in turn caused an abrasion.
MyLadies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!