View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 08:33 AM   #5
Tx2Stepn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingtoy View Post
Tomorrow will be my first time in the show ring with Mingtoy . Last week , she took 2 points toward her championship with my grandmother handling her . Actually , I am feeling nervous now because it will be my first time showing her but probably I'll be very calm in the show ring .
The first time I went in the ring I thought I'd see if I'm going to like this show dog stuff. It had been something that I had always wanted to do, so I took a very small Yorkie and put a very lacking topknot on her head (because I had no idea how to do one) and I had a small red pet bow w/ paw prints on it because I wanted to make sure I even wanted to show dogs before I invested in a $10.00 bow. I was scared and excited at the same time and as soon as I left the ring I knew I was hooked! I took BOB because the other dog entered got EX for not walking around the ring, so no point, but now I know if you get a ribbon at all and they don't w/hold it your doing good!

Point of the story is, I think that you will be nervous, excited, and totally hooked once you get out of the ring. Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!