Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 08:15 AM   #9
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfor View Post
When ya'll broke up though, did you leave him with the expectation of a future relationship? If that is what he thought he is a fool. Sorry for being blunt. A breakup is a breakup. You go your way, he goes his and nobody owes anybody anything.
In my eyes I did not leave any expectations. But in his eyes I might have. I never said "someday maybe..." I never did anything to lead him on in the year we've been broken up at all.... However we did see each other more often over last summer and fall than we do now. (I did not bring him around my friends and family anymore at all though - it was just him & I when we saw each other). I did tell him when we broke up that we are different people and that I did not feel for him the way he felt for me. I never once told him I loved him even though he said it to me. I also told him the age difference is too much for me. (he was 15 years older than me) He didnt see that, but he fell asleep at 9pm on the couch on a friday night when Id rather be out doing something! Things like that got to me, I was too young for him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!