View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
urbnalbino
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Men's/Women's/Heels/Purses -- CLOSET SALE!

Hi everyone -- helping my parents decide what to keep, give away and save for garage sale has motivated me to do the same! Samuel and I are in the process of going through our closet and deciding what to give away or sell, and we have some items to offer you before taking to garage sale land!

Just let me know if you are interested in anything. All these items are either brand new, or gently used without stains, rips, tears or any other imperfections. Most are brand name. I really like the flat rate boxes that the USPS gives out -- so I can fit a bunch in a small box for a flat rate of 8.95 in the US. I accept paypal, checks, and money orders!!

Thanks everyone!

I will start with the purses..

1) Black purse - this is a dress purse that I used for work for about a month. I bought it from Goody's, and is still in great condition. Its handles are shiny black and are just long enough to put over your shoulder. It has the standard three inside compartments - the middle section has a zipper. The measurements are 13"W x 6.5"H x 5.5"D $7.50

2.) Pirate purse - I got this for Christmas a couple months ago, but it is really not my style at all, therefore it has never been used. Just hanging idly in my closet. It has a jolly roger screenprinted on the purse and has little metal rivets all over. It is actually very big - big enough to be a little overnight bag if you wanted that. It is actually dark purple, not black. Sorry for the pic. The measurements are 15"W x 10"H x 5"D. $7.50

More coming in the form of replies!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blackp2.jpg (109.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg blackp1.jpg (112.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg pirate1.jpg (180.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg pirate2.jpg (146.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by urbnalbino; 04-25-2008 at 08:04 AM.
urbnalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!