View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 01:00 PM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

oh wow...that's so scary - My sons apartment got broken into ...he has 2 weiner doggies and a neighbor found them just wandering around and took them in till my son could get home - maybe the kitten is safe with a neighbor ?

We just had tons of driveway robberies in my neighborhood and the cops took down another suspect who was trying to get into my next door neighbors house at 10:30 in the morning ! The girls and I were right there watching the cops take down this kid who had jumped my fence - Chanel REALLY had alot to spy on that day -

No neighborhood is truly safe and its a terrible world we're living in these days - there is WAY too many people who just want what you have and will steal anything if they can. It's so sad and makes me so worried for OUR children if it's not controlled better.

Esme MAY hide if she saw someone in your house or heard noises - Mine would if a stranger was inside I think.....

Also ...notify your neighbors that you need to be contacted ASAP for anything if it happens - leave your numbers with the ones that may be home when your not - and PRAY.

Last edited by red98vett; 08-19-2005 at 01:03 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!