View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 06:30 AM   #11
kay6688
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink View Post
The month of April marks my 4 year Anniversary of Tinkerbell's Closet!!! Its also my 3 year anniversary as a yorkietalk member!!

I have been so excited about my 4 year TC anniversary that I have been buying all sorts of new products for the website and I finally received the last bit of the new items last week. I have just added many new rhinestone tanks that are made in the USA and absolutely stunning, Im posting pics below. I also have many new crystal necklaces and hairclips (still working on adding the clips to the website) and many other new clothing and accessories that Ive added so be sure to check out the entire website ( I messed up my "new product" department so now you just have to look all over the site to see the new stuff, sorry Im not the best web designer).

Now that Ive told you about all the new stuff Im so excited to tell you about the sale, you will find over 100 items are 10-35% off! This includes many of the new items. Here are the sale items: Special Anniversary SALE!

Thats not all! Now in celebration of my 3 year anniversary at yorkietalk, YT members get an additional 10% off your entire order!! Enter the coupon code YT3 on the checkout page and it will deduct the 10% discount. Please tell me your yorkietalk username in the "notes" section on the checkout page

Happy shopping everyone and be sure to let me know if you have any question.

Shana

I placed an order on 4/16 for 2 personalized tanks & the I love Mommy tank, but I still see they are on order status....does this mean I can still get the YT3 discount applied? Thanks-Kay
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!