View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #13
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

That's just wrong I was going to say maybe the check got lost in the mail but if you PMed them and they never responded, it sure sounds like they never sent payment. And they should have at least let you know they got it and said thankyou for picking it up for them.

I've had YT members get something for me and send it to me before. I always let them know I got it and tell them thankyou. And I can't even imagine not paying them for it

One thing that always worries me when I read threads like this though is that someone will send me something and I won't get it. And the person that sent it will think I"m rude because I didn't say anything about it...but I actually didn't know anything about it. Not that it relates to this thread..but more so from others I've seen where somebody sends a person a gift and never gets a thankyou. I just think..crap..I hope someone doesn't send me something one day and me not get it and then I look rude because I didn't say thanks
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!