View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
Chrissy0277
Its all about the yorkies
Donating Member

Default I wasnt going to say anything but....

Im annoyed.
I picked something up for a YT member and sent it to them. All they had to do was just send me the lousy ten dollars (I think thats how much it was) and they never did. Didnt even question it. how could someone not pay for something that cost next to nothing. So I sent it out and she said the check is in the mail (yeah we've head this one before) but Im trusting and thought no problem. I trusted even more so because she claims shes a military wife. I put delivery conformation on it just to make sure they got it and they did. This person never as so much sent me a thanks they got it note and of course never sent the check in the mail they they said they were going to the post office that day to send. This was a few months ago.
If anyone wants to know who it is just PM me so you never do anything for this person again. I dont know if I can put a persons name or YT name out in the open so Im not.
Its not even about the money its about the fact that they didnt even acknowledge the fact that they received it or not even a thanks.
Guess its as much seller beware as it is buyer beware.
You know who you are.

Ok feeling better that I got to vent a little. Im so not a complainer and have been walked over in the past but still decided to trust a complete stranger and got burned.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!