View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 07:55 AM   #35
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

I was up till 430am... After I called every number known to man and put every member of management, and every employee ever hoping to become a manager, on high alert, I finally got the good news! They had found the girls! In Baltamore!!!!! Their home city! They never left that airport! They couldn't tell me why! They couldnt tell me where they had been or why they were still there... They couldnt tell me smack! But They were found alive! Thank heavens!

They put them on a plane this morning and they will arrive here at 11:15 am. And you can bet that I'll be sitting there with baited breath!

Now get this!!! I get the call this morning from the airline to let me know that they made their connecting flight, cause they are afraid to upset me anymore... I jammed their systems last night with calls and demands! And after hearing that the girls were on the home stretch I asked for the manager, who had been off that night... I get him on the phone and knowing that he has been researching the nights drama.. I ask him to tell me where my girls spent the unacounted for 18 hours....

In a cargo cart..... They had been placed in a cargo cart to be loaded onto the plane with some other stuff and it got over looked. 18 hours without water! 18 hours without food! 18 hours without a potty break! 18 long freakin hours! I couldn't even get mad... I just burst into tears! Thinking of them locked in that crate for 18 hours and most of that spent in a dark cargo cart! I am so tired and fried, I just cried for them... The manager told me that the Gen Manager of Baltamor Is conducting an investigation of the ground crew that handled the flight and that he will get to the bottom of it... I HOPE SO!

Oh.. Can you believe... every person I spoke with kept telling me that I was going to bre refunded for this flight.... Seriously??? If you offered me 211.00 to lock my cats up for 18 hours without food and water I'd tell you to cram that cash where the sun don't shine! I don't care about the money!!!! I care about the welfare of the girls! It was just so insulting to keep hearing it... like 200 bucks was going to make me any less worried about them.

Have some class, send the refunds later, unannounced, that I would be really impressed with! I hate when they waive it around like its their only option for customer service! Get some people skills!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!