View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
jenioneal
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg behavior Changes during pregnancy??

I'm not 100% sure my female is pregnant, but there's a 90% chance she is. She went into heat on April 4th and was bread 2 weeks later, 4 times. Each one resulting in a tie. If I count from the 1st day she tied, she would be 7 days into her pregnancy.

But today I took her to the dog park today for the first time since she was in heat, as she's done now. Before then, I took her every day, for the past 8 months without fail! She has always been a very sweet, playful dog. Running around with her friends and so on.

Today however, she was very aggressive to just about every dog that came up to her. She even attacked a dog when the do got too close to her toy! It was awful! She was sitting on my lap and another dog came up to say hi, and she started to growl, then the other dog started to bark, and before I knew it, she was went into crazy attack mode and I could barely hold her in my arms as she was trying to jump out to get to the other dog!!

Sorry for such a long post, but I've never seen this behavior in my little angel before, and I don't know why or what to do.

Thanks for listening, and any feedback would be helpful!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!