View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #10
Rudyroo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile Thank you!!

Thanks for the welcome, I am struggling today because I just got my new baby and suddenly had to work late the last two days, people at work don't understand why I want to get home so badly. Suddenly hubby has to come home to pets and start dinner and it's a big change. I miss Rudy so bad I want to take a day off work to bond with him. My big burly hubbie (who didn't want me to get him) is over on love seat cuddling him up under his bearded chin,.....hmmmmm, I see a takeover in the works...better go get the yorkie before he becomes another one of hubbies favorities. Kindof kidding, i'm blessed, he's good with animals. He better be we have 3 horses, 2 mini donkeys, 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 40 fish.

I just wanted to come home and give him a bath but it was too late today, maybe tomorrow. He woke me up last night chewing his paws....all I could think was ...was it the grass in the yard, the little treat I gave him, the food he's on. My Shih Tzu had a food allergy and I don't want him to suffer...the way Pookie did...any way he's so cute in his Varsity number 87 Jersey. He likes the tank top but not the pants...

Trying to get pics but he doesn't like the light on my camera and every pic he looks like a sad rescue, ha ha, instead of a spoiled baby.
Anyway thanks for the welcome, have a good night. !

Last edited by Rudyroo; 04-23-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Rudyroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!