View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
Bravo916
No Longer a Member

Default I am so touched!!

This thread might be a little out of place but I wanted to share this with all of you. It just goes to show you that even though people at dog shows can be sometimes unfriendly when all is said and done they are one awesome group of people!

After a show the weekend before last I realized I had somehow misplaced my suit jacket after returning to the hotel. I remember having it with me walking out to the parking lot but somehow during the packing I must have dropped it. I went back to the grounds and searched but had no luck finding it.

Today when I got home there was a Priority Mail package on my porch from a person I had never met before. When I opened it up out sild my jacket--in perfect condition. No note. The only thing I can think of is that I must have left my number on the arm and when she found it she looked it up in the catalog and mailed it back to my address.

How sweet is that?!?

I would love to send her flowers or some other way of a thank you but her address is a PO Box. I am definitely going to refund the money she spent to ship it to me in a thank you card. Is there something that anyone can recommend as how else to thank her?

I am really taken back by her kindness!!
Bravo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!