View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

I have 4 that are obsessed with toys.

Destiny is obsessed with her tennis ball and her crackle jax that she got from her daughter. She goes nuts for them and when you put them away you have to hide them and she still goes crazy searching all over for them.

Trixie is obsessed with her furballz toy. I have several of them but there is one in particular that she loves. It is a yellow kitty cat. She takes the toy everywhere with her and is always wanting you to throw it to activate the noise.

Buster has a stuffed toy rat that he is obsessed with. He takes it everywhere with him which is funny because it is about the same size as him. He will hold on to it all day in his mouth and won't let anyone near it or take it from him. He looks like a snake trying to swallow a rat the way he holds on to it, lol.

Daisy has a big stuffed toy catapillar that she just loves. She takes the toy everywhere with her and when she wants to lay down she will then use it as a pillow to rest on. I have sewed it so many times that I think it is time to go and buy her a new one just like it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!