View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
remus
Donating YT Addict

Love During these difficult times!

Just wanted to share some advice and hopefully light up the mood a little in these tough economic times we are going through.

I know that $119 barrel Oil is effecting everyone, no matter the income. And while it is very depressing watching your gas station raise prices everyday, we must not surrender to the general aura created by this foul stage. The fact that gas will hit $4.50 is very clear. But hopes are that after elections gas will go down a little allowing us to travel more freely and spend money like we used to.

I started biking recently, just for fun, and also to shape up a little. Not only does it work to speed up metabolism and burn off whatever fat I have, but its a great way to relax, mentally!! I am lucky to have a huge park with a lake by my house and I go there a few times a week. I usually do 10 miles and it works great.
I also turned my attention to my diet, no more eggs and bacon in the morning, instead I have an orange and yogurt. Bottom line, healthy light food.
The results are awesome!!! I feel much better, have more energy and breathe a lot better, lot less allergies.
I also quit smoking, never was a big smoker, but a pack a week would do. For those who smoke, try it. You will feel like a new person!!!

Also, if you have never done Detox diet, do some research online and try it, it does wonders too. Basically you eat nothing but veggies for 3 days, with lots of water or green tea. This cleans out the liver of toxins stored of a period of time. I tried this a few weeks back and lost 5 lbs and felt really good after it.

Good luck to all!!
Stay healthy!
remus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!