View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #14
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

YES!!! Every year around my wedding anniversary! LOLOLOLOL I go all out and hubby buys a card... I then go shopping for my own gift "cause I never know what to get you" he says... I swear men have NO CLUE!

BUT! This year I decided that I was going to just blow it off since I was going to be disapointed if I made a big deal out of it.... Boy did the tables turn! My anni was april 20th, just this last sunday... and we woke up... nothing... not even a happy anniversary baby! ugh! I figured he was totally blowing it! LOL Well the whole day went by and NOTHING! at 11:50 that night after slaving away on the cat tree all day, he came to me with a CARD! and a big envelope... The card was sappy and sweet as always, he is the most romantic and sweetest man ever! But this time there was a GIFT! And not one that I PICKED OUT! It was a cruise book! He said that I could pick anywhere I wanted to go! He got me a cruise!!!

How about MOVIES!!!!!

Don't you hate going to see the latest and greatest and finding out its a total DUD!

I have wanted to see some so bad that I had convinced myself that it was the end all be all! That I'd just die if I didn't see it! And then hated it! UGH! what a let down... you know.. the "thats two hours of my life I'll never get back" kind of movie!

Bill Murrys BIG COME BACK!!!!!

The Life Aquatic! Need I say more???

k
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!