View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Sad news from Denise

Denise emailed me this morn. She told me I can tell you about it, so I will copy and paste her message below. I have been crying since getting her email. I can't stand to see her go through all of this. She just had her surgery on Monday, so is trying very hard not to cry, to mess things up. She also doesn't want any phone calls right now as it's too emotional and calls would surely get the tears rolling. Please pray for Denise to be able to cope with this sadness. Here's her message:

hello, not feeling too bad, had a rough night. i actually brought maddie back home last night cause i just needed to cuddle with her and lexi's rash was completely gone. of course we were all soooo happy to see her...of course she was all over lexi and by nights end lexi's rash was back and in full bloom. i called the allergist and we are going to go ahead and do a full work up on next week, then begin shots. he still doesnt recommend us keeping maddie. i do know how that is her that is causing lexi's rash. i guess i just didnt want to admit it, or think about that. i prayed for God to give me a sign that it was truely maddie and i guess i have my sign. i just feel sick to my stomach.

i took her back to bob & janes last night and they will be maddie's new owners. as hard as it is going to be for us, lexi just doesnt need anything extra to cause her problems. the shots are going to be sooo hard. he said i didnt have to do it right away, but in the long run it will help her to be healthier.

her family doctor said in time when he goes thru the teen age stand or early adult it might change but for now i need to do the right thing a our house needs to be dog and cat free. if it were me going thru this i'd just deal with it, but its not fair to do it to lexi.

i truely don't understand why maddie came back into my life, just to loose her again. I'm beginning to totally see that she wasnt brought back for our family but for bob and jane. maddie is doing amazing improvements over there to janes health. its amazing how a little dog can bring so much joy and happiness to someones life and actually make them feel better in a weeks time. bob said janes sparkle is back in her eyes. So my tears of pain will have to be redirected for now.

Its gonna take time, but we'll all be ok. i can't continue to dwell on why this is happening, but think that everything happens for a reason, even when we totally don't understand why.

bob called we this morning and was like...i think maddie had worms and i was like huh??? why do you think that, he said she is scooting her butt on the ground after she came back inside. i told him she does that when she has poop stuck in her hair....he was like oh, i never thought of that.

they will be good for her and she will be good for them. this is truely one of the hardest things i've ever done
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!