View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
Rudyroo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hi from Rudy's Mom

Hi I'm new to this forum and Yorkie's. I just got the cutest little Yorkie Poo baby boy three days ago. He is 17 weeks old and weighs 4 lbs. His dad is a 6 lb beautiful little full blooded yorkie man, and his mommy is a 5 1/2 lb white toy poodle. He's looks all yorkie to me.

He's basically a precious mutt. He thinks he's 50 lbs and full of attitude, his previous mom had named him Rudy (like the football movie) so I kept it. His parents were down on there luck due to lack of work and really didn't want to sell him, they carefully interviewed people and they let me take him home. I could have gotten an AKC puppy for a little more than what I paid for him, but they needed money and it was there own doggie, and I knew where he came from, his background, and didn't have to transport him etc.

He's adjusting well to his sisters and brothers. We have a 40lb fawn boxer rescue girl that's 2 now and (a big baby), and a grouchy old black lab rescue girl with 3 legs, and a boy cat that 8 months old. He plays with the cat and has learned his place already. He does well in his crate except at night so basically he sleep on mine or hubbies head. He was pad trained but I have him going out with the big dogs, and he's only had 3 or 4 accidents. His accidents are a lot smaller than a boxers ha ha.

I had 2 Shih Tzu's that I raised for 10 years, they have both passed on now. So I am so excited to have a new little fur baby. I'll be having some questions and this seems like the perfect place to get some answers.

I'll try to get pics posted this week.

Jen "Rudy roo's Mom"

Last edited by Rudyroo; 04-23-2008 at 08:02 AM.
Rudyroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!