View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 05:04 AM   #13
y0rkiesR0ck
YT Addict

David A. is my favorite. he has an innocence to him that makes you want to hug him... but he's also a great singer.

I like Jason because of his personality, but he won't win... he's very cute though. lol.

I think brooke should get kicked off (no offense). but i don't think she's the best singer on the show. she has her moments, and she's emotionally connected to the songs she sings, but she doesn't compare to other contestants.

I like Carly a lot... but she often chooses the wrong songs. but i enjoyed her performance last night (jesus christ superstar).

I think Seyesha has a good voice, but I never really like her performances. and she doesn't stick in my mind.

Last but not least, David C. I have to disagree with those who like him. i'm not saying he's not a good singer, but i don't think he's the best.

I heard on the radio that Randy thinks it's going to come down to the two Davids in the finale. he's probably right.

Let's see... tonight's bottom three? Jason, Brooke, and a toss up between Carly and Seyesha.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!