View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Love I Love Yorkietalk Because.....

I was YorkieTalk Member 194 - joined on July 31, 2004. Gee whiz, it's been almost 4 years and in that time I have learned so very much about Yorkies and made so many friends. If someone asked me the question posed above -- I love YorkieTalk because.... I wouldn't know where to begin.

Maybe I would start with the people - I can't begin to count the number of friends I have made - both the general acquaintance type friend, and the talk on the phone every day kind of friend, and the type of friend that hops on an airplane and comes to visit 'cause you are injured and she needs to be sure that you are ok.

But since this is a Yorkie forum, maybe I should begin with something Yorkie-ish. I have learned so much about Yorkies and with each new thing, I love them more and more. I have learned that no matter what my experiences are I can almost guarantee that I can post and someone can identify with me and reassure me or laugh with me or cry with me. WOW!

Then there are the daily laughs - it's been a long long time since I have popped into YT and not read something that caused me to laugh a genuine out loud belly laugh. Oh my that feels soooo good.

PLEASE - everyone -- start your posts with --I love YorkieTalk because....

I am respectfully asking that this thread remain one filled with love and respect and furthermore respectly request that the Admin, and Moderators remove any post in this particular thread that is not a genuine from the heart "I love Yorkietalk because"...
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!