View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Without fail, I will pick up my yorkie(s) or do what ever it takes to avoid contact. I do not allow my yorkies contact with dogs of any size that I do not personally know. I do my very best to be discrete and not offend, but MY dogs are MY dogs and I have the choice to allow them contact with another dog or not.....

For example -- When I took Chizzie for her xray to see how many pups she had there was an obnoxious person with a cocker on one of those dreaded retractable leashes. Chizzie was in my arms and she was sitting across the room. She allowed her dog to approach us -- I gave her my best "go to #$%% look and she reeled him in. In just a minute the dog was back so I stood up and moved -- you would think that this dumb broad could take a hint, but no -- I was just at the point of looking her in the eye and making a not so nice comment about her qualifications as a human being in general and a dog owner in particular when I was called back to a room. Later I found out that she did not have an appointment and she brought the dog in because she thought it was sick..... STUPID PEOPLE MAKE ME FURIOUS!
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!