View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
erickajm
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Starting My Own Drama Thread!

I am sorry to be rude and I am trying not to yell but I have to blame you for my lack of ambition to peel my ass off this chair and get some much needed work done around this house.

If you would stop starting threads that were interesting, cute, funny then maybe I could just hop on real quick and log off knowing I could get my stuff done. But NOOOOOO, you have to go on and on with the cute pictures and the great questions that I long ago forgot to ask! Its not enough to be able to get on here to make friends, learn [I]different[I] ideas on breeding, but then you have to involve new pictures every day, new outfits, more clubs, and to top it off you decide to tell me the 'other' things you have for sale that I want and don't need!

So tonight when my husband gets home and nothing is done...AGAIN! I am going to blame it all on YOU!

Now, with all that said, please don't ban me because I may go insane if I don't have you! I will try to set a timer or only get on after my work is complete! Crap...I gotta go..I forgot to check the reviews!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!