View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #14
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Ha Thanks for this.....I am glad that my craziness is getting results!! Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiefan49 View Post
Oh I just love this thread!! I have posted my wierdness about this topic on other threads!! For me, smell is SO IMPORTANT!! It can make or break my day!! I am obsessed, I mean OBSESSED with my laundry! I love the smell of bleach and I love and only use Tide with Downy softener. I either use clean breeze or April shower Downy scents. I posted on a favorite candle smell thread that I would beg Tide and Downy to make that a candle if they could!! heeheehee But, ok, sit down...here is where I get wierd!! I am a clean freak and was scared when I got Pokey that my home might lose the clean fresh scent...when I feel that way, sometimes I pour a SMALL amount of Pinesol in my kitchen or bathroom sinks. I put some warm water in with it and let in sit in the sink for a few hours. I then open all doors and windows and really get that good air circulation. I have become somewhat used to the scent, so I have to be VERY careful to strictly use a small amount of pinesol and not overload Pokey with dangerous fumes! But I agree with everyones opinions....#1 we get used to our own scents #2 good air circulation, mixing a light scent with true fresh air helps KEEP the scents around and #3 I bet others are right!! People probably leave you thinking how good you smell but just dont point it out!! Its so easy to notice things that arent the norm for us. I still get so many compliments on my perfume, but I can never smell it when I put it on! So I trust it can be smelled and wont let myself wear more so I dont become one of those ladies that pours the whole bottle on me and you can still smell me 4 hours after Ive left the building!!!
Oh yeah!! In my car and for instant clean snell I always spray the febreeze "spring renewal" scent!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!