Thread: Question.....
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
erickajm
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Smile

People probably say that your house always smells good too! You can't smell it because you live there.

My husband and I have always loved the smell of the craft shops that you walk into and thats what I have tried to achieve for years.

I use the bath & body plug ins...I try to stick to darker colors for the bigger rooms and whatever in bathrooms & smaller areas. They last about 2-3 months. I like to change them out once I am not smelling them anymore. They usually run decent sales on them.

I also found those automatic spray deodorizers that you find in public bathrooms for $5 at the grocery store. You can set the amount it sprays, I think I have it set to every 30 minutes. It lasts around 2-3 months as well

I also, (if you haven't noticed, I know exactly what your talking about) found a good use for a little longaberger crock I won. I fill it up with the inscent oil (dollar general $1) and set my stove warmer on low. If you don't have a warmer you can either get a little stainless bowl and set it on the stove or use the plugin warmers, which are under $10 at wal mart. and I do have a Candle warmer, where you set the jar inside the warmer.

Or you can just do what Hollister does and go around spraying your favorite scent around the house every so often and before you know it your house will retain that smell! Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!