Thread: Question.....
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Thanks you all for humoring me in my silly quest for a wonderfully yummy smelly home!

I currently use Bounce dryer sheets, but I will invest in the Downy Ball.

I have put dryer sheets in drawers, closets, air vents, cars, etc....but they never retain their "smelling power" long!

I remember my aunts house....everything smelled sooo good, all smelled the same. Her air, her dog, her clothing, her couch, etc. Everything just smelled GOOD.

DH bought an air purifier for our bedroom one year, but it let off a smell that upset his sinuses....and we didn't even use the air freshner packet that came w/ it...it was just the machine itself, I guess.

Maybe I should just clean all day...mop the floors w/ Pinesol, refresh all linens, cushions, pillows, etc.....whew.....but that would be my whole day!!

It's funny because I think my parents house smells like "Christmas"..all year....I can't explain it, but it just reminds me of Christmas time when I was growing up....I love that smell.

A friends house (with kids, cats, dogs) always smells like shampoo or something....like a good smelly Pantene conditioner! Now, how does that happen! Ha!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!