View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 04:04 AM   #14
txrosegirl
owned by my monkeys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key2Yorkies View Post
My little Bogie finally found his Forever Home yesterday. Well not quite, I am keeping him for 2 more weeks while his New Mommy is going to build a House in New Orleans for Habitat for Humanity. I thought this was such a worth while cause so I agreed to keep Bogie a little longer for her.
Can you believe they are still taking care of Housing for Katrina Victims 3 yrs. later. Also that it takes somebody like Jimmy Carter & Habitat for Humanity to get the Job done. I won't even dare go any further with my disgust over the way this was handled, or should I say ignored. OK, I said I wasn't going to get started.
Well on the lighter side YAHOO!!! BOGIE HAS A HOME!!! I will miss him terribly.
yay!!! congrats to his new mommy!! she is soo lucky! she sounds like a wonderful person to be involved with habitat!

and it is very sad about katrina victims still being displaced i think it is going to take many many years to get everything rebuilt so people can come back!! i hope that day comes very very soon!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!