View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #6
nygee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry

You know, I've been thinking about it all day... But she has a mentally challenged son, and she told me the dog belongs to him... I know they don't give him the attention that he requires, they just have him to please their son... I let her know that I didn't want to return him, but I just needed to do the right thing...She gave him a few kisses,that was it... But if it were me, I'd be jumping, hugging, screaming for joy, running around like a maniac, thanking the lord,you know...But let me tell you one thing, I will be driving by there... If I see him again, wondering unattended, I WILL NOT RETURN HIM!!! I just gave them one last chance... She doesn't realize what a gift I gave her by returning her CHIKI!!! The lord put him in my path,because he knows how much love and attention I would've given him, thats how I've felt about this situation...But my hubby convinced me thats what we should do... After we left her house I cried like a kid... I was so confused,upset and in disbelief...I'm a true believer of what you said..."Dog ownership is a privilege"
nygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!