View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
nygee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry Yorkie Wondering Around By Himself!!!

Today my hubby and I were driving and suddenly on a very busy intersection we saw a Yorkie wondering around by himself!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, what!!! We stopped , approached him and picked him up!!! Even though I had him in my arms, I couldn't believe how someone would allow this precious baby out of their sight... He was so friendly, and enjoying all the love I was giving him... He was wet, full of dirt and debris and his coat smelled like urine, also I could feel all his little bones, he felt really underweight for his size... You could tell the owners of this pup didn't feel the way I feel for my babies... Unfortunately he had a collar with a tag, his phone and address on it... I was so upset to see this precious pup in those conditions... I really wanted to take him home with me and give him extra special attention that he deserved... But we put ourselves in their shoes, and hoped that if we were ever in their situation, we would get our baby back...We drove around for like 2 hrs looking for this pups house... I am really good with addresses, but for some reason I couldn't coordinate myself to find this address... We called the owner and she didn't have the audacity to get in her car and try to meet me, or arrange to pick him up...Finally we found his home and when we got there, she tells me, Oh, he's escaped so many times before and people always return him... I couldn't believe that after so many episodes of the same behavior, she wouldn't pay more mind to her pup... It's been killing me inside all day today!!! Did I do the right thing after all...Deep inside I know I did... But my mind keeps haunting me...

Very Sad, Andrea
nygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!