View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Sukoshis Gma
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukoshi's Mom View Post
Nice! I'm glad you guys were able to meet-up! Now...did you take Calli and Banjo into Gordmans with you? When I worked there, I don't recall us ever allowing dogs in the store, but that was a different time "way back then" , and I'm glad to hear they're allowing it now if so. I know MO isn't as "dog-friendly" as CA is. Which location did you go to? I'm glad you guys had such a nice day! No pics?????

I'm glad we got together too, I had a great day! Banjo has the cutest face and he and Calli were soooo gooood, all day.

I don't know if they have any rules about it but yes, we took them in Gordmans (Noland Rd store). We just walked in, put them in a cart, and started walking back to the back where the dog stuff is. Altho, they've taken out all the clothes!!! There were just a few remnants of what was there before. I was shocked because they had had such a large selection before and now, practically nothing. Anyway, no one said anything to us and when we were checking out is when we were talking to the other yorkie mom and exchanging numbers and such and still no one said anything. They weren't hurting anything, just riding along in the baskets so I guess it was no big deal!

As for pics I didn't think to take the camera!!!! We'll have to do that next time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!