Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
hotpod
Senior Yorkie Talker

ok now im going to tell you what i have expiernced but someone will come on right after me and say that it was totally different for them. but here goes. i did both once. it was a nightmare. my dog was always looking at me. like well which is it today? outside or inside? so i changed to outside only. and it has worked like a charm, they say repetition is the only thing that really works for them. so i also have a friend who just got accepted into vet school and im an animal behavior major. yay im a senior, and they (the proffessors) always show in expierments...that the dog or animal in question needs one place to eliminate and only one. so that may be why its always worked for me. however someone else will say no, both worked for them. or only inside worked for them. i think it depends on whats easiest for you. also my professors say that going inside also confuses them becuase all the dogs see, is...its ok for me to go inside. so why is the rug or living room carpet any different than the pad? but like i said someone else will say that the pads have worked for them for years. lol but for me and my 2 dogs. outside is perfect. they know absolutley no where in the house is ok. only outside with grass on their bellys. so good luck!
hotpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!